1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Sail Service Adriatic d.o.o., Polje bb, 85000 Bar, Montenegro, Tel .: 00382 69 297705, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https: //” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable your browser to be recognized the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). f cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings in your web browser.
n some cases, the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies we use, processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the implementation of the contract, according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR in the case of consent given or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal retention requirements.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide them to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you provide to process the contract. After the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use of your data as permitted by law would.
6) Data processing for order processing
6.1 To process your order, we work together with the following service provider (s) who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
6.2 In order to fulfill our contractual obligations towards our customers, we work together with external shipping partners. We give your name and delivery address and, if necessary for the delivery, your telephone number, exclusively for the purpose of the delivery of goods Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR to a shipping partner selected by us.
6.3 Use of special service providers for order processing and processing
Orders are processed by the service provider “Billbee” (Billbee GmbH, Paulinenstrasse 54, 32756 Detmold, Germany). Name, address and any other personal data will be processed in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR passed on to Billbee exclusively for processing the online order. Your data will only be passed on if this is actually necessary for processing the order. Details on Billbee’s data protection and its data protection declaration can be viewed on the Billbee website under “billbee.io”.
7) Use of social media: social plugins
7.1 Facebook plugins with Shariff solution
Our website uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”).
In order to increase the protection of your data when you visit our website, these buttons are not unrestrictedly integrated into the page as plug-ins, but only using an HTML link. This type of integration ensures that when you visit a page on our website that contains such buttons, no connection is established with the Facebook servers. If you click on the button, a new browser window opens and calls up the Facebook page, where you can interact with the plugins there (if necessary after entering your login data).
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Facebook’s data protection information: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
7.2 Instagram plug-in as a Shariff solution
Our website uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from the Instagram online service, which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
In order to increase the protection of your data when you visit our website, these buttons are not unrestrictedly integrated into the page as plug-ins, but only using an HTML link. This type of integration ensures that when you visit a page on our website that contains such buttons, no connection is established with the Instagram servers. If you click on the button, a new browser window opens and calls up the Instagram page, where you can interact with the plugins there (if necessary after entering your login data).
Instagram LLC. based in the USA is certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Instagram as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Instagram’s data protection information: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/
8) Use of Social Media: Videos
Use of Youtube Videos
This website uses the YouTube embedding function to display and play videos from the provider “YouTube”, which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”).
Regardless of whether or not the embedded videos are played, a connection to the Google network is established each time this website is accessed, which can trigger further data processing operations beyond our control.
In the event that personal data is transmitted to Google LLC. based in the USA, Google LLC. Certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
Further information on data protection at “YouTube” can be found in the provider’s data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
As far as legally required, we have your consent to the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. GDPR obtained. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, please follow the above-described option to make an objection.
9) Rights of the person concerned
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights to information and intervention) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned Storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected from you by us, Existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to be informed which guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR when forwarding your data to D third countries exist;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to erasure in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to have your personal data erased if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you contest, is checked, if you refuse to delete your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead Request restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information according to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or Restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
9.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS IN OUR PREVIOUS LEGITIMATE INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA INVOLVED. HOWEVER, FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPREHENSIVE REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE CERTIFICATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA INVOLVED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
10) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and – if relevant – also based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of an express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes their consent.
Are there statutory retention periods for data that are collected within the framework of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR are processed, these data are routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided they are no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and/or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection in accordance with Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
Sail Service Adriatic
Telephone: +382 69 297705
Telephone: +382 69 297706